low traffic? - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
The banner above is an advertisment - if it asks you to download software, please ignore.
Site News -
2/5 Saabnet.com T-Shirts All Sent Out! Last Call! |
1/6 Saab Owners' Convention 2023
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
I think maybe there just isn't as much discussion right now for whatever reason? Maybe as more and more people move on from SAABs discussions of tires storage and gas cans will become the norm? I plan to keep my SAABs for a while.
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- Where should I store my tires?, adl6009 , Mon, 3 Nov 2014 20:49:37
- AOCD?, No Snaab, Wed, 5 Nov 2014 15:11:24
- Thanks! I thought I was alone on this, Noel, Thu, 6 Nov 2014 13:16:17
- low traffic?, Snowmobile , Thu, 6 Nov 2014 04:02:47 <-- Viewing This Message
- My favorite..., Craig, Wed, 5 Nov 2014 18:20:07
- NO, ELaw , Wed, 5 Nov 2014 16:25:55
- Re: AOCD?, JimBlake , Wed, 5 Nov 2014 15:16:11
- Thanks, I'm glad I asked, adl6009 , Wed, 5 Nov 2014 10:31:36
- Re: Where should I store my tires?, JimBlake , Wed, 5 Nov 2014 09:41:05
- Re: Where should I store my tires?, K W, Tue, 4 Nov 2014 20:20:40
- Re: Where should I store my tires?, Dale, Tue, 4 Nov 2014 06:50:16
- Re: Where should I store my tires?, Kristjan , Mon, 3 Nov 2014 22:42:33
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
|Jak Stoll Performance
|Button Ad Available
Random Saabnet.com Member Gallery Photos (Click Image)
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Poverty2Prosperity.org | Run Club Menlo Park | ScreenBot
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!