Re: OT: AT&T thieves. How to get out of the service? - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
I dumped U-Verse last April because I was sick of the price increases and haven't really missed it except for live sports. Went to Apple and Amazon TV instead.
Wife and kids went through post-TV detox but I think they're over it now.
Now, how am I supposed to watch the Pats crush the Colts this Sunday?
Posts in this Thread:
- OT: AT&T thieves. How to get out of the service?, bender , Sun, 11 Jan 2015 13:55:14
- Re: OT: AT&T thieves. How to get out of the service?, EGD , Wed, 14 Jan 2015 16:58:44 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: OT: AT&T thieves. How to get out of the service?, Ron, Wed, 14 Jan 2015 11:55:02
- But I will share my secret for beating these bums, Im not sayn but u know me, Mon, 12 Jan 2015 21:19:19
- You moved?, B Millar , Mon, 12 Jan 2015 13:06:43
- Re: OT: AT&T thieves. How to get out of the service?, Bill Homer, Mon, 12 Jan 2015 11:20:51
- Re: OT: AT&T thieves. How to get out of the service?, SRS900S, Sun, 11 Jan 2015 18:03:55
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!