how does than lessen something failing 5 miles later - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Site News -
11/22 Member of the Year Voting
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
I don't understand that premise.
I start the car, buckle up, plug in the iPhone, and take it easy until warms up.
2007 9-5 Aero SC [60th]
2004 9-3 Aero
2005 9-5 Aero
2005 9-5 Arc
2002 9-5 Aero SW (my 1st SAAB, bought new, but taken out by Bambi)
1999 9-5 SE(6) SW (brief interim between the '02 and the '07)
1999 9-5 SE(4) (taken out by daughter on icy road)
2007 9-5 Aero SC [60th Anniversary]
-- previous --
2005 9-5 Aero (son's)
2005 9-5 Arc (daughter's)
2002 9-5 Aero SW (1st SAAB, taken out by Bambi)
1999 9-5 SE6 SW (brief interim between '02 &amp;amp;amp; '07)
1999 9-5 SE (taken out by daughter on icy rd)
ex-2004 9-3 Aero SS (ex-wife's)
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- To idle or not in cold weather, NonStop , Tue, 24 Feb 2015 09:36:55
- You would be correct... 1 minute idle rule...., Mike Lynch , Thu, 26 Feb 2015 17:58:43
- I start my wife's car and let it idle, Noel , Wed, 25 Feb 2015 10:18:21
- Re: To idle or not in cold weather, Tom G , Tue, 24 Feb 2015 20:27:02
- Re: To idle or not in cold weather, Ron, Tue, 24 Feb 2015 15:45:06
- Re: To idle or not in cold weather, JimBlake , Tue, 24 Feb 2015 14:42:39
- Just long enough to scrape the windows clear......., MI-Roger , Tue, 24 Feb 2015 14:05:58
- No, AdamSAAB2kAero , Tue, 24 Feb 2015 10:40:54
- I like to wait for the clutch to function properly, AdamD, Tue, 24 Feb 2015 09:56:13
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!