Im all for it, with the remote start - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Site News -
4/20 Small Batch Order: Saabnet.com T-Shirts!! Put in Your Order Now!!
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
My grand cherokee has the remote start and keyless entry, just touch the door handle and it unlocks. The downsides are now I actually do warm up the car, leading to increased full consumption. With my saab I get in and let it start and go. My wife starts the jeep then sits and watches the news for a while. The car is nice and warm when she gets in, but the mpg's take a hit.
posted by 96.246.29...
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- thoughts on key-less starting, Dean, Fri, 20 Mar 2015 14:21:37
- Too many tales of disabled cars, MI-Roger , Mon, 23 Mar 2015 15:08:06
- Re: thoughts on key-less starting, Dennis_MA, Sat, 21 Mar 2015 15:30:11
- Im all for it, with the remote start, adl6009 , Fri, 20 Mar 2015 20:50:45 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: thoughts on key-less starting, BobS, Fri, 20 Mar 2015 19:16:47
- Key less stopping..., Mike Lynch , Fri, 20 Mar 2015 17:25:31
- Buick is so quiet I've double-tapped,restarting the car, Norm9-5, Fri, 20 Mar 2015 17:20:09
- How much to replace a lost fob?, JerseySaab , Fri, 20 Mar 2015 17:02:50
- It is very annoying, AaronG, Fri, 20 Mar 2015 15:43:19
- Re: thoughts on key-less starting, dtechakacheaptech, Fri, 20 Mar 2015 15:39:27
- Re: thoughts on key-less starting, Justin VanAbrahams , Fri, 20 Mar 2015 15:09:26
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
|Jak Stoll Performance
Random Saabnet.com Member Gallery Photos (Click Image)
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!