Re: Hákarl. That would be interesting to try - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Site News -
1/3 Saabnet.com Member of the Year: DougM
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
Does all this have anything to do with taking hallucinogenics, and then drinking one's own urine? Or is that another one of those myths that needs to be busted on that TV show......it certainly makes me want to stay being a vegetarian.
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- Norwegian Airlines?, EGD , Mon, 9 Nov 2015 18:09:48
- I've flown with them a lot. No negative experiences., AdamB , Wed, 11 Nov 2015 03:56:16
- Yelp reviews, EGD , Tue, 10 Nov 2015 22:13:22
- Just don't select the Lutefisk as your meal, MI-Roger , Tue, 10 Nov 2015 17:26:33
- Re: Just don't select the Lutefisk as your meal, EGD , Tue, 10 Nov 2015 21:53:52
- No, it is nothing the same, SWEDECAR , Wed, 11 Nov 2015 08:09:12
- Lutefisk is kinda bland compared to other options..., EAnderson, Wed, 11 Nov 2015 12:13:36
- Oh, I had the process backwards, MI-Roger , Wed, 11 Nov 2015 08:47:24
- Re: No, it is nothing the same, EGD , Wed, 11 Nov 2015 08:21:37
- Lutefisk translates as Lye Fish, MI-Roger , Wed, 11 Nov 2015 03:19:29
- Re: Just don't select the Lutefisk as your meal, Landjet , Tue, 10 Nov 2015 19:31:23
- Re: Norwegian Airlines?, No Snaab, Tue, 10 Nov 2015 04:11:10
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!