Trip planning - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Site News -
11/22 Member of the Year Voting
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
Hey folks heading form NJ to Ames Iowa this week , need some trip planning, I leave NJ sometime tuesday , I need to be at midway in chicago wed at 11:00 AM, and then another 6 hours to Ames, I am on my own for the first 12 hour leg NJ to Chicago, drive 12 hours straight or stop somewhere, Teldo is a natural stopping point grab a cheap hotel, but what kind of traffic will I face heading into Chicago in the AM, thoughts, suggestions thanks. Total trip will be about 2300 miles.
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- Trip planning, seth1065 , Sun, 22 May 2016 17:06:24 <-- Viewing This Message
- We split it up now., Cary, Mon, 23 May 2016 16:33:34
- Re: Trip planning, JTRI , Mon, 23 May 2016 15:14:01
- Re: Trip planning, BobS, Mon, 23 May 2016 14:03:51
- Re: Trip planning, K W, Mon, 23 May 2016 12:22:59
- Re: Trip planning, Steve T, Mon, 23 May 2016 06:50:40
- Have a list of hotel chain Toll Free numbers with you, MI-Roger , Mon, 23 May 2016 03:07:55
- Re: Trip planning, EGD , Sun, 22 May 2016 21:37:22
- Re: Trip planning, 93Gator , Sun, 22 May 2016 20:21:01
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!