Re: Park? - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
Maybe, I have various Park tools, but I'm just a bit puzzled that in all the blogs and bike boards I've read regarding this, no one has specifically said that the Park sockets are the solution. These guys were actually grinding down a cheap socket to fit, so that leads me to believe an actual bike tool company like Park, doesn't have the specific tool. They are Speedplay x2, great pedals otherwise.
Posts in this Thread:
- Thin walled socket?, GFW3pedals , Wed, 12 Jul 2017 06:35:47
- Like Sondeen says, DE , Fri, 14 Jul 2017 15:02:50
- What's wrong with this picture?, DE , Thu, 13 Jul 2017 15:36:40
- Re: Thin walled socket?, steve, Thu, 13 Jul 2017 10:04:27
- Ask Speedplay? nm, DE , Thu, 13 Jul 2017 08:24:43
- X2 lube process, Sondeen , Wed, 12 Jul 2017 19:59:38
- Re: Thin walled socket?, Simon S, Wed, 12 Jul 2017 11:41:57
- Re: Thin walled socket?, Simon S, Wed, 12 Jul 2017 10:41:19
- Park?, Snowmobile , Wed, 12 Jul 2017 08:35:31
- Re: Park?, GFW3pedals , Wed, 12 Jul 2017 09:34:29 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: Thin walled socket?, TG, Wed, 12 Jul 2017 08:32:31
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!