Re: In contrast in California 1974 - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Site News -
10/20 Breaking News: SAAB Opens Plant in Indiana |
10/13 Saabnet.com Celebrates 33 Years on the Internet! |
9/29 Photo of the Year Open Submissions
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
Not only that, where is the evidence that there are more accidents due to equipment failure in states that do not require safety inspection? For many years (decades) now, some states have performed inspections and some have not. Plenty of time to develop supporting data.
If inspections actually made the roads safer there should be plenty of statistical evidence at this point to support that contention. If such evidence exists it is certainly being kept quiet. In fact, in all too many cases safety inspections have become little more than a racket whose primary goal is to extract money from motorists.
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- Driving Etiquette, flashing lights front and rear..., Cary, Mon, 23 Apr 2018 16:40:38
- Re: Driving Etiquette, flashing lights front and rear..., Craig, Tue, 24 Apr 2018 11:23:58
- I flash lights to warn off radar traps/police ahead..., Scott Paterson , Tue, 24 Apr 2018 10:55:47
- Re: Driving Etiquette, flashing lights front and rear..., GFW3pedals , Tue, 24 Apr 2018 06:31:14
- Re: Driving Etiquette, flashing lights front and rear..., bobc , Tue, 24 Apr 2018 07:21:39
- No, hazards only when stopped for me, GFW3pedals , Tue, 24 Apr 2018 09:05:48
- Flashers under 40, Cary, Wed, 25 Apr 2018 14:47:20
- Hazards while driving..., Scott Paterson , Wed, 25 Apr 2018 09:15:59
- maximize my visibility to others, bobc , Wed, 25 Apr 2018 08:41:50
- Re: No, hazards only when stopped for me, Snowmobile , Tue, 24 Apr 2018 11:29:52
- Re: Driving Etiquette, flashing lights front and rear..., Saab88, Mon, 23 Apr 2018 19:56:03
- Re: Driving Etiquette, flashing lights front and rear..., EGD , Mon, 23 Apr 2018 19:52:19
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!