Everyone okay, was parked, nobody in car at time... - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
A car ran a red light and hit another car and that car plowed into the parked cars on the side of the road. The first car hit is our long-time friend and one of her employee's car. Nobody was in any of the parked cars. That rear tire says to be it took a lot of force on the back axle... pretty worrisome.
1973 Saab Sonett III (Current)
1983 Saab 900 Turbo
1985 Saab 900 Sedan
1990 Saab 900
1992 Saab 900S
1999 Saab 9-3 Turbo
2005 Saab 9-2X Aero (RIP 95K/Accident-guy ran stop sign)
2005 Saab 9-2X Aero (Current)
2007 Saab 9-3 SportCombi (Wife's)
2010 Saab 9-3X Wagon (Wife's)
Winner 1996 Saab Owners Convention Rally Novice Class
Winner 1999 Saab Owners Convention Rally (All Classes)
Posts in this Thread:
- Poor Unicorn..., Scott Paterson , Thu, 24 Oct 2019 11:25:331
- Sorry to see this..., PGAero , Thu, 31 Oct 2019 12:49:282
- Re: Poor Unicorn..., bobc , Fri, 25 Oct 2019 06:59:01
- :-(, RS , Fri, 25 Oct 2019 04:37:24
- Re: Poor Unicorn..., aizzo , Thu, 24 Oct 2019 20:11:29
- Well....start the search again, MI-Roger , Thu, 24 Oct 2019 15:15:13
- Man, that sucks!, AeroDave, Thu, 24 Oct 2019 15:06:48
- Another photo..., Scott Paterson , Thu, 24 Oct 2019 14:11:16
- Re: Poor Unicorn..., Notnoel , Thu, 24 Oct 2019 13:04:44
- Re: Poor Unicorn..., Ian Glenday , Thu, 24 Oct 2019 12:56:22
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!