Re: Everyone okay, was parked, nobody in car at time... - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Click Banner for Details on this Saabnet.com Classified
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
I hope the driver of the car that ran the red light was insured as that driver should be held liable for repairs to all those cars, although from my own experience with a negligent diver that rear-ended my recently paid off 2000 9-3 back in 2005, it is hard to get insurance to give you a true amount on a Saab. Don't accept the first offer, and if necessary, say you will consult a lawyer and see if that improves negotiations with the insurance company.
1971 Sonett III (since 2010)
2000 9-3 5-door (since new)
2008 9-5 2.3T SportCombi (since 2014)
Posts in this Thread:
- Poor Unicorn..., Scott Paterson , Thu, 24 Oct 2019 11:25:331
- Sorry to see this..., PGAero , Thu, 31 Oct 2019 12:49:282
- Re: Poor Unicorn..., bobc , Fri, 25 Oct 2019 06:59:01
- :-(, RS , Fri, 25 Oct 2019 04:37:24
- Re: Poor Unicorn..., aizzo , Thu, 24 Oct 2019 20:11:29
- Well....start the search again, MI-Roger , Thu, 24 Oct 2019 15:15:13
- Man, that sucks!, AeroDave, Thu, 24 Oct 2019 15:06:48
- Another photo..., Scott Paterson , Thu, 24 Oct 2019 14:11:16
- Re: Poor Unicorn..., Notnoel , Thu, 24 Oct 2019 13:04:44
- Re: Poor Unicorn..., Ian Glenday , Thu, 24 Oct 2019 12:56:22
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!