Sorry to see this... - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Site News -
11/22 Member of the Year Voting
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
Hopefully you can keep the car (I remember when you bought it... I almost went for it as well)
If you can't keep it, just how hard is it to import that beauty from BC Canada?
Cheers, and glad everyone is okay.
'03 9-5 Aero Wagon, 5spd, Polar/Black
'06 9-5 Combi, AT, Polar/Black (For sale!)
'03 9-5 Aero Wagon, AT, Steel/Charcoal
'00 9-3 Viggen, 5D, Silver/Black
'93 9000 Aero, 5MT, Cirrus/Black (Owned this one twice)
'04 9-5 Aero Wagon, AT, Nocturne/Granite
'86 900 SPG, 5MT, Edwardian/Buffalo Grey
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- Poor Unicorn..., Scott Paterson , Thu, 24 Oct 2019 11:25:331
- Sorry to see this..., PGAero , Thu, 31 Oct 2019 12:49:28 <-- Viewing This Message2
- Re: Poor Unicorn..., bobc , Fri, 25 Oct 2019 06:59:01
- :-(, RS , Fri, 25 Oct 2019 04:37:24
- Re: Poor Unicorn..., aizzo , Thu, 24 Oct 2019 20:11:29
- Well....start the search again, MI-Roger , Thu, 24 Oct 2019 15:15:13
- Man, that sucks!, AeroDave, Thu, 24 Oct 2019 15:06:48
- Another photo..., Scott Paterson , Thu, 24 Oct 2019 14:11:16
- Re: Poor Unicorn..., Notnoel , Thu, 24 Oct 2019 13:04:44
- Re: Poor Unicorn..., Ian Glenday , Thu, 24 Oct 2019 12:56:22
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!