Re: damp rag yea OK there is a better product was my point - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
IF YOU LIKE IT OR ANY OTHER PRODUCT FINE
I JUST LIKE TO USE THE BEST
(AND I HAVE TRIED ABOUT ALL OF THEM ! INCLUDING Connelly hide food , et al incl ZYMOL - GOT SOME HALF -EMPTY BOTTLES SOMEWHERE ) ! lol
SORRY ALL CAPS ! NOT YELLING !
ps READ THE CONNALLY LEATHER BLOG YOU LEARN THAT MOST CARS, SAAB INCLUDED ( EXCEPT REALLY EXPENSIVE EXOTIC , OR OLD CARS ,) USE A LEATHER THAT IS PLASTIC COATED SO MOST LEATHER CLEANERS DO VIRTUALLY no GOOD AT ALL !
sO THE JOKE IS ON US !
sORRY I'M OLD JUST REMEMBERED THIS !
I cannot find it now so......................
I just wrote to connaly for confirmation !
Posts in this Thread:
- leather cleaner/conditioner, Chip Fichot , Thu, 16 Jul 2020 17:34:00
- Re: leather cleaner/conditioner, Chip Fichot , Thu, 13 Aug 2020 14:02:06
- Sonax, ngphill, Thu, 23 Jul 2020 15:41:27
- A throwback debate :-), NCCaniac , Mon, 20 Jul 2020 11:55:42
- Re: leather cleaner/conditioner, bobc , Sat, 18 Jul 2020 22:22:36
- Re: leather cleaner/conditioner yes use leatherique ! BEST, neil dale , Fri, 17 Jul 2020 13:23:491
- Re: leather cleaner/conditioner, Sarunas , Fri, 17 Jul 2020 08:00:41
- Re: leather cleaner/conditioner, stopsaabn , Fri, 17 Jul 2020 04:41:15
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!