Re: The SAAB bible ( a "Tip O' the hat" to S. P.) - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
This is all true and then some. When I was considering a classic 900 like those I longed for in my youth, I was initially concerned about parts availability and keeping one on the road. My comfort level with other older vehicles - an ageing Classic Range Rover, airhead BMW motorbike, a brief dalliance with a diesel Merc - was always improved by the communities that formed around these machines.
I found this site (community) and was encouraged by the wisdom of those who came before me as well as the continued interest in these awesome cars. I was sold! Thank you Scott.
Posts in this Thread:
- The SAAB bible ( a "Tip O' the hat" to S. P.), Bobwithasaab, Sat, 1 Aug 2020 22:55:306
- Re: The SAAB bible ( a "Tip O' the hat" to S. P.), Chip Fichot , Thu, 3 Sep 2020 08:45:291
- Re: The SAAB bible ( a "Tip O' the hat" to S. P.), EGD , Mon, 3 Aug 2020 19:08:501
- Already written are the Jedi Texts..., SPG Jr , Mon, 3 Aug 2020 15:44:57
- Re: The SAAB bible ( a "Tip O' the hat" to S. P.), tigerdrvr , Sun, 2 Aug 2020 09:09:31
- Thank you!, Scott Paterson , Sun, 2 Aug 2020 06:17:253
- Re: The SAAB bible ( a "Tip O' the hat" to S. P.), Bobwithasaab, Sat, 1 Aug 2020 23:10:15
- Re: The SAAB bible ( a "Tip O' the hat" to S. P.), vsfoxe , Sat, 1 Aug 2020 23:08:301
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!