Re: The SAAB bible ( a "Tip O' the hat" to S. P.) - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
As a relative newbie to Saab ownership (I don't count the two 900s's that I bought before I got my license in 1988 because I never drove them and ended up scrapping them), I have to also add my thanks to both Scott and the contributors here. I found my 9-5 on the classifieds here and wouldn't have purchased it without knowing about Saabnet and the community here. I haven't done much wrenching myself but I feel confident knowing that if I do attempt something that I have a place to go to for advice and guidance.
I just renewed my membership and I would definitely recommend it to anyone who has any inkling to self-manage their Saab!.
Current: 2003 9-5 Linear
- purchased Oct '18 w/ 25K miles
Past: (2) 1979 Saab 900 EMS
- My First car (1988)/had a bad electrical system
- bought second one to swap engine from first
- both scrapped but the passion wasn't
Posts in this Thread:
- The SAAB bible ( a "Tip O' the hat" to S. P.), Bobwithasaab, Sat, 1 Aug 2020 22:55:306
- Re: The SAAB bible ( a "Tip O' the hat" to S. P.), Chip Fichot , Thu, 3 Sep 2020 08:45:29 <-- Viewing This Message1
- Re: The SAAB bible ( a "Tip O' the hat" to S. P.), EGD , Mon, 3 Aug 2020 19:08:501
- Already written are the Jedi Texts..., SPG Jr , Mon, 3 Aug 2020 15:44:57
- Re: The SAAB bible ( a "Tip O' the hat" to S. P.), tigerdrvr , Sun, 2 Aug 2020 09:09:31
- Thank you!, Scott Paterson , Sun, 2 Aug 2020 06:17:253
- Re: The SAAB bible ( a "Tip O' the hat" to S. P.), Bobwithasaab, Sat, 1 Aug 2020 23:10:15
- Re: The SAAB bible ( a "Tip O' the hat" to S. P.), vsfoxe , Sat, 1 Aug 2020 23:08:301
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!