Re: looking for a jump starter - do you like yours? - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
I read through some of the "ten best" lists, that a float round the net and there was one I can't find again. One of the units said you could recharge from a 12 volt power port. I thought this was a good idea, if I am in an extended black out I could recharge from the car. I cant imagine how long that would take but might come in handy. BEATIT QDSP is the one with the inverter. 21 ah seems like it would be pretty powerful. I bought one, should be delivered in a few days.
->Posting last edited on Thu, 1 Oct 2020 17:19:58.
Posts in this Thread:
- looking for a jump starter - do you like yours?, adl6009 , Tue, 29 Sep 2020 15:22:391
- Re: looking for a jump starter - do you like yours?, neil dale , Fri, 16 Oct 2020 14:42:33
- Re: looking for a jump starter - do you like yours?, Ari, Fri, 16 Oct 2020 12:44:21
- Love Mine - 12+ Jumps per Charge - Anker, Scott Paterson , Fri, 9 Oct 2020 10:58:35
- I got the BEATIT QDSP, adl6009 , Tue, 6 Oct 2020 07:08:31
- Gooloo, Paul from Palmyra, PA, Mon, 5 Oct 2020 16:01:24
- Practice with it before you need it!, MI-Roger , Mon, 5 Oct 2020 15:44:41
- Re: looking for a jump starter - do you like yours?, JerseySaab , Tue, 29 Sep 2020 16:46:10
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!