Saabers thought about what to do with their car when they die? - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
Perhaps a little out there, but maybe not so much on this board. This is coming up as I'm going to be drafting a will, and I thought about my car. I get that it's a material object, but I happen to really love my car (and would feel really sad if I had to get rid of it!). Perhaps it matters mostly to me and no one else, so this question is irrelevant. But, I'm sure there's someone else out there who'd value my car as much as I do. Have you ever thought about what you'd do with your car that you've been caring for, after you die? I wouldn't want to just pass it on to whoever in my family, only to not have it be valued. Thoughts?
2001 9-3 Viggen Laser Red 5 door 44k miles
2000 9-3 SE Midnight Blue 5 door (Sold)
Posts in this Thread:
- Saabers thought about what to do with their car when they die?, bender , Tue, 9 Feb 2021 08:34:26 <-- Viewing This Message
- Memorial?, Paul from Palmyra, PA, Mon, 15 Feb 2021 15:07:03
- Two sons and a grandson, MI-Roger , Sat, 13 Feb 2021 14:12:08
- Re: Saabers thought about what to do with their car when they die?, No Snaab, Fri, 12 Feb 2021 04:52:122
- The collectors' lament, JerseySaab , Thu, 11 Feb 2021 17:47:17
- Re: Saabers thought about what to do with their car when they die?, DE , Tue, 9 Feb 2021 15:14:41
- Re: Saabers thought about what to do with their car when they die?, PGAero , Tue, 9 Feb 2021 09:48:07
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 188.8.131.52 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!