Two sons and a grandson - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
I plan on disposing of my Viggen and Quantum while still healthy, but a few years down the road yet (age 64), hopefully to someone who will appreciate them. The Henry Ford Museum is starting an exhibit of Motorsports vehicles. The Museum may have an interest in accepting the Quantum IV since it is arguably the first competition car ever designed by computer, and why I am trying to build it as an original configuration version. Other cars owned at the time of my demise will likely be 'just cars'.
More troubling for me is my collection of hand and power tools. Neither of the kids showed any interest in wood working, and I have my Dad's Carpenter Box complete with tools, a box which he may have acquired before I was born.
2008 9-5 Aero Sedan - My daily driver
2006 9-3SC 2.0T - Wife's daily driver
2000 Viggen Convertible - Summer Fun Car
1964 Quantum IV Formula Car - Retirement project
2000 9-5lpt Sedan, sold at 318K miles
Posts in this Thread:
- Saabers thought about what to do with their car when they die?, bender , Tue, 9 Feb 2021 08:34:26
- Memorial?, Paul from Palmyra, PA, Mon, 15 Feb 2021 15:07:03
- Two sons and a grandson, MI-Roger , Sat, 13 Feb 2021 14:12:08 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: Saabers thought about what to do with their car when they die?, No Snaab, Fri, 12 Feb 2021 04:52:122
- The collectors' lament, JerseySaab , Thu, 11 Feb 2021 17:47:17
- Re: Saabers thought about what to do with their car when they die?, DE , Tue, 9 Feb 2021 15:14:41
- Re: Saabers thought about what to do with their car when they die?, PGAero , Tue, 9 Feb 2021 09:48:07
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!