Re: Memorial Alternative - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
My M-I-L died this past June and her children decided to purchase a memorial bench as the monument to contain her ashes. You can have nearly anything carved or silk-screened on the polished granite surface. They opted to have Roses and Butterflies deep carved on the face of the upright panel to commemorate their Mother. The profile of the Ursaab, or a SAAB grille, could be an option for some, and would be far more tasteful than what we saw as permanent designs on other Memorial Benches in the Cemetery.
->Posting last edited on Fri, 19 Feb 2021 17:10:36.
2008 9-5 Aero Sedan - My daily driver
2006 9-3SC 2.0T - Wife's daily driver
2000 Viggen Convertible - Summer Fun Car
1964 Quantum IV Formula Car - Retirement project
2000 9-5lpt Sedan, sold at 318K miles
Posts in this Thread:
- Saabers thought about what to do with their car when they die?, bender , Tue, 9 Feb 2021 08:34:26
- Memorial?, Paul from Palmyra, PA, Mon, 15 Feb 2021 15:07:03
- Two sons and a grandson, MI-Roger , Sat, 13 Feb 2021 14:12:08
- Re: Saabers thought about what to do with their car when they die?, No Snaab, Fri, 12 Feb 2021 04:52:122
- The collectors' lament, JerseySaab , Thu, 11 Feb 2021 17:47:17
- Re: Saabers thought about what to do with their car when they die?, DE , Tue, 9 Feb 2021 15:14:41
- Re: Saabers thought about what to do with their car when they die?, PGAero , Tue, 9 Feb 2021 09:48:07
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!