Re: Whats up with 20 inch tires? - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Site News -
8/2 New Sponsor: Swedish Dynamics | 7/29 Last Call for T-Shirts - Order Now! | 6/18 Reminder: Your Amazon.com Purchases Pay Saabnet!
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
I have 18” wheels and low profile tires on my 2016 S60 and I am on my third replacement tire due to sidewall damage from lousy roads / potholes. I can’t imagine riding on 20” wheels with low profile tires. Avoid them.
My old ‘80 VW Rabbit had 13” wheels, my ‘87 Scirocco had 14” wheels, and my ‘96 Contour had 15” wheels and they got me around just fine.
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- Whats up with 20 inch tires?, adl6009 , Tue, 14 Sep 2021 22:08:03
- Reason, ELaw , Mon, 20 Sep 2021 06:36:17
- My personal reflection, SWEDECAR , Sun, 19 Sep 2021 07:19:432
- Question, Paul from Palmyra, PA, Sat, 18 Sep 2021 04:45:35
- Question, Paul from Palmyra, PA, Sat, 18 Sep 2021 04:37:45
- I would have avoided them if could, adl6009 , Fri, 17 Sep 2021 04:33:39
- Re: Whats up with 20 inch tires?, cheaptechs, Thu, 16 Sep 2021 12:49:43
- Re: Whats up with 20 inch tires?, EGD , Wed, 15 Sep 2021 10:13:26 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: Whats up with 20 inch tires?, No Snaab, Wed, 15 Sep 2021 04:32:07
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
|Jak Stoll Performance
|Button Ad Available
Random Saabnet.com Member Gallery Photos (Click Image)
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Poverty2Prosperity.org | Run Club Menlo Park | ScreenBot
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!