Right angle impact driver? - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
The banner above is an advertisment - if it asks you to download software, please ignore.
Site News -
2/5 Saabnet.com T-Shirts All Sent Out! Last Call! |
1/6 Saab Owners' Convention 2023
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
Was looking for an impact and saw a Dewalt right angle impact. They had both 1/2 aand 3/8. The price was about $400.
I don't know about the torque spec but the size is perfect for thight places.
Will like to have an opinion.
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- Whats a decent impact driver, adl6009 , Wed, 4 Jan 2023 15:45:41
- I'm still looking, adl6009 , Sat, 21 Jan 2023 12:07:00
- Re: Whats a decent impact driver, william, Thu, 19 Jan 2023 15:09:281
- Re: Whats a decent impact driver, Name Left Blank, Sat, 7 Jan 2023 07:00:21
- Re: Whats a decent impact driver, william, Fri, 6 Jan 2023 16:08:23
- Re: Whats a decent impact driver, B Millar , Thu, 5 Jan 2023 11:41:50
- Re: Whats a decent impact driver, Paul from Palmyra, PA, Thu, 5 Jan 2023 05:07:49
- Re: Whats a decent impact driver, andtheHawks , Wed, 4 Jan 2023 18:17:13
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
|Jak Stoll Performance
|M Car Covers
Random Saabnet.com Member Gallery Photos (Click Image)
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Poverty2Prosperity.org | Run Club Menlo Park | ScreenBot
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!