Best Convertible for a Family of Four? - Saab Other Cars Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
[Main Other Cars Bulletin Board | Post Followup | BBFAQ ]
[ Prev by Date ] [ Next by Date ] Member Login / Signup [Latest Member Gallery Photos]
Best Convertible for a Family of Four?
Posted by Dan-O (more from Dan-O) on Tue, 12 Jun 2018 10:13:29
We have a '93 c900T CV, bought three years ago. It was never big in the backseat, and our rapidly growing sons (13 and 10) are finding it tight back there.
What's a good choice for a CV that fits four?
The c900 was cheap and is loads of fun. Looking for the same qualities, just bigger in the back.
posted by 132.198.1...
Posts in this Thread:
- Best Convertible for a Family of Four?, Dan-O, Tue, 12 Jun 2018 10:13:29 <-- Viewing This Message
- Only covertible drivers under 50?, MI-Roger , Fri, 15 Jun 2018 17:52:21
- Cascade 4-seat CV?, Norm9-5, Fri, 15 Jun 2018 06:55:34
- Karma Hit Me Upside the Head Today, Dan-O, Wed, 13 Jun 2018 18:32:521
- Re: Best Convertible for a Family of Four?, No Snaab, Wed, 13 Jun 2018 03:56:22
- Re: Best Convertible for a Family of Four?, Cary, Tue, 12 Jun 2018 16:11:44
- Obviously..., Justin VanAbrahams , Tue, 12 Jun 2018 11:24:26
- Naw..., Craig, Wed, 13 Jun 2018 08:55:15
- Re: Naw..., Craig, Wed, 13 Jun 2018 08:59:31
- No lies, Justin VanAbrahams , Wed, 13 Jun 2018 09:38:00
- OK, DE , Wed, 13 Jun 2018 06:57:21
- Re: Obviously..., A1-turbo, Wed, 13 Jun 2018 05:37:33
- Re: Obviously..., Dan-O, Tue, 12 Jun 2018 11:48:05
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!