Re: Best Convertible for a Family of Four? - Saab Other Cars Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
[Main Other Cars Bulletin Board | Post Followup | BBFAQ ]
[ Prev by Date ] [ Next by Date ] Member Login / Signup [Latest Member Gallery Photos]
Re: Best Convertible for a Family of Four?
Posted by Cary (more from Cary) on Tue, 12 Jun 2018 16:11:44
In Reply to: Best Convertible for a Family of Four?, Dan-O, Tue, 12 Jun 2018 10:13:29
What? Problems with the C900T and teenagers? I've fit 4 and myself :) (It wasn't fun)
Seriously? Toyota Solara Convertible. Don't laugh! V6 Camry running gear, I've fit 4 full size adults several times. Real trunk top up or down. More headroom than the hardtop. Top is like the C900 top, manual latches, power to open and close (electric not hydraulic), no tricky stuff at the back to fail . 5-speed auto only for the convertible. Latest is 2008, but there seem to be plenty on the car search sites. Kind of thirsty, not a sports car. Timing belt, not chain. Visibility bad with the top up. But made in Kentucky!
posted by 66.44.92...
Posts in this Thread:
- Best Convertible for a Family of Four?, Dan-O, Tue, 12 Jun 2018 10:13:29
- Only covertible drivers under 50?, MI-Roger , Fri, 15 Jun 2018 17:52:21
- Cascade 4-seat CV?, Norm9-5, Fri, 15 Jun 2018 06:55:34
- Karma Hit Me Upside the Head Today, Dan-O, Wed, 13 Jun 2018 18:32:521
- Re: Best Convertible for a Family of Four?, No Snaab, Wed, 13 Jun 2018 03:56:22
- Re: Best Convertible for a Family of Four?, Cary, Tue, 12 Jun 2018 16:11:44 <-- Viewing This Message
- Obviously..., Justin VanAbrahams , Tue, 12 Jun 2018 11:24:26
- Naw..., Craig, Wed, 13 Jun 2018 08:55:15
- Re: Naw..., Craig, Wed, 13 Jun 2018 08:59:31
- No lies, Justin VanAbrahams , Wed, 13 Jun 2018 09:38:00
- OK, DE , Wed, 13 Jun 2018 06:57:21
- Re: Obviously..., A1-turbo, Wed, 13 Jun 2018 05:37:33
- Re: Obviously..., Dan-O, Tue, 12 Jun 2018 11:48:05
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!