Re: Best Convertible for a Family of Four? - Saab Other Cars Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
[Main Other Cars Bulletin Board | Post Followup | BBFAQ ]
[ Prev by Date ] [ Next by Date ] Member Login / Signup [Latest Member Gallery Photos]
Re: Best Convertible for a Family of Four?
Posted by No Snaab (more from No Snaab) on Wed, 13 Jun 2018 03:56:22
In Reply to: Best Convertible for a Family of Four?, Dan-O, Tue, 12 Jun 2018 10:13:29
Jeep Wrangler. They can be had with a soft top and/or a hard top. You can even take the doors off. Bullet proof and simple mechanically. They'll make you smile every time you get behind the wheel.
posted by 99.129.240...
Posts in this Thread:
- Best Convertible for a Family of Four?, Dan-O, Tue, 12 Jun 2018 10:13:29
- Only covertible drivers under 50?, MI-Roger , Fri, 15 Jun 2018 17:52:21
- Cascade 4-seat CV?, Norm9-5, Fri, 15 Jun 2018 06:55:34
- Karma Hit Me Upside the Head Today, Dan-O, Wed, 13 Jun 2018 18:32:521
- Re: Best Convertible for a Family of Four?, No Snaab, Wed, 13 Jun 2018 03:56:22 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: Best Convertible for a Family of Four?, Cary, Tue, 12 Jun 2018 16:11:44
- Obviously..., Justin VanAbrahams , Tue, 12 Jun 2018 11:24:26
- Naw..., Craig, Wed, 13 Jun 2018 08:55:15
- Re: Naw..., Craig, Wed, 13 Jun 2018 08:59:31
- No lies, Justin VanAbrahams , Wed, 13 Jun 2018 09:38:00
- OK, DE , Wed, 13 Jun 2018 06:57:21
- Re: Obviously..., A1-turbo, Wed, 13 Jun 2018 05:37:33
- Re: Obviously..., Dan-O, Tue, 12 Jun 2018 11:48:05
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!