Re: Possible 900 purchase - Saabnet.com Bulletin Board
To replace the convertible top material including the back glass will cost +/- 1k plus labor - At this late date I'd stay away from 'verts unless it's been garage kept since new.
posted by 71.176.240...
Posts in this Thread:
- Possible 900 purchase, Mxfrank, Tue, 9 Jan 2018 08:59:05
- Re: Possible 900 purchase, Rocket900S, Sat, 13 Jan 2018 10:33:59 <-- Viewing This Message
- Shop Manuals, RS , Wed, 10 Jan 2018 07:19:48
- Winter use == terminal rust, JerseySaab , Tue, 9 Jan 2018 10:06:02
- yup, Snowmobile , Tue, 9 Jan 2018 10:15:25
- Pretty easy, Notnoel , Tue, 9 Jan 2018 09:16:26
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, skyscraper, nor box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!