Re: Tesla Roadster - Saabnet.com Bulletin Board
I didn't know snows were mandatory In PQ, but I can see why. We used to love to drive up to Quebec City in the winter, and I can remember taking the hill up to the old city, and thinking "this would not be a good place to be backsliding..."
I think that tires are a bigger factor than AWD in snow for handling as well as stopping. I found my 9-5 wagon fine with snows. When I got an A4 Avant (my first AWD car) the sales man said "drive it and you'll forget about snows, AWD with all seasons is great." I didn't believe him, but I drove it once in snow, rolled me eyes and put on Hakkas. Interestingly, this is the 7th season for those Hakkas and they still handle great.
posted by 98.2.212...
Posts in this Thread:
- Tesla in snow?, Snowmobile , Tue, 2 Jan 2018 15:35:59
- Tesla Roadster, Dan-O, Fri, 5 Jan 2018 10:20:43
- Too much low speed torque, MI-Roger , Thu, 4 Jan 2018 16:13:02
- Need snow tires, vvk, Wed, 3 Jan 2018 10:26:25
- Re: Need snow tires, Snowmobile , Thu, 4 Jan 2018 13:31:36
- Not crazy about them, vvk, Fri, 5 Jan 2018 05:15:40
- Re: Not crazy about them, Snowmobile , Fri, 5 Jan 2018 12:51:09
- Re: Not crazy about them, Craig, Tue, 16 Jan 2018 17:50:45
- Which GMax?, Justin VanAbrahams, Wed, 10 Jan 2018 10:02:45
- as-03, Snowmobile , Fri, 12 Jan 2018 12:41:45
- Re: as-03, Justin VanAbrahams, Sun, 14 Jan 2018 13:20:27
- Re: Need snow tires, Justin VanAbrahams, Thu, 4 Jan 2018 15:38:13
- considerable irony, AeroEd , Tue, 2 Jan 2018 18:39:15
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Poverty2Prosperity.org | RandomScreening.com
Your address is: 188.8.131.52 - Using CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, skyscraper, nor box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!