NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
|Sonett Bulletin Board|
I've a suspicion about that...
When you put in the foil you got all the lamps working.
After rattling around from driving the car, the foil started touching the ground part of the bulb causing a short circuit. Apparently not a good enough connection to blow fuses, or maybe it DID blow fuses?
How did you fix the sockets where you said that tab was actually broken off?
Posts in this Thread:
- Vintage Electrical Problem - Sonett Taillights, Scott Paterson , Sat, 16 Sep 2017 11:02:17
- Re: Vintage Electrical Problem - Sonett Taillights, juanm , Sun, 24 Sep 2017 16:55:201
- Re: Vintage Electrical Problem - use dielectric grease, Jim H, Sun, 17 Sep 2017 09:15:46
- Re: Vintage Electrical Problem - Sonett Taillights, 900T , Sat, 16 Sep 2017 16:59:09
- Housing..., Scott Paterson , Sat, 16 Sep 2017 19:57:11
- Re: Vintage Electrical Problem - Sonett Taillights, Bradley Burns, Sat, 16 Sep 2017 11:55:031
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.