Re: New battery every 2 - 3 years? - Saab 9-5 Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Site News -
9/23 Horn Button Rebuild 900/9000 |
9/21 Abandoned Saab Dealership
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
[Main 95 Bulletin Board | BBFAQ |
Prev by Date | Next by Date | Post Followup ]
Member Login / Signup - Members see fewer ads. - Latest Member Gallery Photos
Re: New battery every 2 - 3 years?
Posted by Dennis_MA [Email] (more from Dennis_MA) on Fri, 17 Mar 2006 20:02:04
In Reply to: New battery every 2 - 3 years?, Jim B., Fri, 17 Mar 2006 19:17:28
I don't know about 95s but my wife's 99 93 still has its original battery. My original 99 93 battery was replaced last year. My father's 1998 MB 320 still has its original battery and my mother's 01 Volvo S60 still has its original battery. I suspect that something is wrong
Posts in this Thread:
- New battery every 2 - 3 years?, Jim B., Fri, 17 Mar 2006 19:17:28
- toronto canada battery lasting 4 years!, tonystarks, Sun, 19 Mar 2006 08:46:55
- 12v lead acid in a 48v lithium-ion world...., Mike Lynch , Sat, 18 Mar 2006 13:16:39
- '99 OE lasted 4+ years, Rick D, Sat, 18 Mar 2006 10:48:19
- '04 Arc OEM bat. lasted less than 2 years, Ells, Sat, 18 Mar 2006 08:48:22
- Re: New battery every 2 - 3 years?, Henry, Sat, 18 Mar 2006 06:59:04
- Re: New battery every 2 - 3 years?, seemack, Fri, 17 Mar 2006 21:50:18
- Re: New battery every 2 - 3 years?, Dennis_MA, Fri, 17 Mar 2006 20:02:04 <-- Viewing This Message
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!