+1 - Saab 9-5 Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Click Banner for Details on this Saabnet.com Classified
The banner above is an advertisment - if it asks you to download software, please ignore.
Site News -
10/5 Photo of the Year Winners
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
I have used Hakka Q's, Semperit snows, the Dunlop snows, and now have Cooper snows. The Hakkas clearly have the best snow and ice traction of the lot, but since most of my winter driving is on cold cleared expressways the Semperits and Dunlops did fine too.
I got the Coopers only because I found someone selling a set of 4 new Cooper snow tires, mounted and balanced on 15-inch SAAB alloys, for only $400. The deal was too good to resist eventhough I wasn't considering buying Coopers. They are much better than I expected! An open tread for deep snow capability but they do fine on cold clear roads too.
posted by 98.250.156...
2008 9-5 Aero Sedan, sold at 227K miles
2006 9-3SC 2.0T - Wife's daily driver
2000 Viggen Convertible - Sold May, 2022
1964 Quantum IV Formula Car - Retirement project
2000 9-5lpt Sedan, sold at 318K miles
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- Snow tire shopping, BrianG, Fri, 9 Sep 2011 10:57:21
- Nitto my friend, Ian, Fri, 16 Sep 2011 10:37:12
- Re: Snow tire shopping, John D, Sat, 10 Sep 2011 08:33:54
- Re: Snow tire shopping, Peter Martin , Sat, 10 Sep 2011 07:45:42
- Re: Snow tire shopping, Sam, Fri, 9 Sep 2011 19:24:50
- Re: Snow tire shopping, Dave, Fri, 9 Sep 2011 17:20:01
- Re: Snow tire shopping, AeroLady, Fri, 9 Sep 2011 16:53:25
- Generals, RMinNJ, Fri, 9 Sep 2011 16:38:39
- If you live in MA, you don't always need full-on snows, Noel, Fri, 9 Sep 2011 16:15:21
- Re: Snow tire shopping, yoeddy20000, Fri, 9 Sep 2011 11:29:28
- +1, MI-Roger , Fri, 9 Sep 2011 16:15:58 <-- Viewing This Message
- I'm a Hakka guy, DE , Fri, 9 Sep 2011 11:09:00
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
|Jak Stoll Performance
|Button Ad Available
Random Saabnet.com Member Gallery Photos (Click Image)
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Poverty2Prosperity.org | Run Club Menlo Park | ScreenBot
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!