Re: 9-5 Trim levels luxury package - Saab 9-5 Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Click Banner for Details on this Saabnet.com Classified
Site News -
7/20 New Member Feature: Fewer Ads in Classifieds & More |
7/20: Saab Convention Photos |
7/11: Saab Photo of the Year Winners |
New Feature: BB Daily Digest Email
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
[Main 95 Bulletin Board | BBFAQ |
Prev by Date | Next by Date | Post Followup ]
Member Login / Signup - Members see fewer ads. - Latest Member Gallery Photos
Re: 9-5 Trim levels luxury package
Posted by bruceM [Email] (more from bruceM) on Sat, 11 Mar 2017 07:43:40
In Reply to: 9-5 Trim levels, Cannonball, Thu, 9 Mar 2017 19:05:51
Linears had an option to purchase a "luxury package" in 2002 whereby the cars interior was equipped with most of the goodies available on the higher end models. That was discontinued shortly after that model year. Also the first year for high pressure headlight washers vs. blades.
posted by 72.168.128...
Posts in this Thread:
- 9-5 Trim levels, Cannonball, Thu, 9 Mar 2017 19:05:51
- And don't forget about Gary Fisher., dmz789qqq, Sat, 11 Mar 2017 08:57:11
- Re: 9-5 Trim levels luxury package, bruceM, Sat, 11 Mar 2017 07:43:40 <-- Viewing This Message
- I'll take a stab..., AeroEd , Thu, 9 Mar 2017 19:53:23
- Re: I'll take a stab..., Name Left Blank, Tue, 14 Mar 2017 17:55:33
- Re: I'll take a stab..., Snowmobile , Fri, 10 Mar 2017 06:11:10
- They didn't even bother to call it Linear in 04, SWEDECAR , Sat, 11 Mar 2017 07:59:071
- Re: I'll take a stab...odd 1999's, Bernie , Fri, 10 Mar 2017 17:22:08
- Re: I'll take a stab..., Boris Bubbanov, Fri, 10 Mar 2017 11:46:55
- Aisin 5Auto debuted in all 2002 models, AeroEd , Fri, 10 Mar 2017 16:42:32
- Re: I'll take a stab..., steve, Fri, 10 Mar 2017 15:53:55
- Re: I'll take a stab..., Dave The Ice Age Knave , Fri, 10 Mar 2017 14:26:56
- 2004 vs. 2006 "get up and go", Tim B., Fri, 10 Mar 2017 13:46:48
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!