Re: Engine died while driving, now crank no-start and P1641 - Saab 9-5 Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
The banner above is an advertisment - if it asks you to download software, please ignore.
Site News -
9/1 Photo of the Year Voting | 8/2 New Sponsor: Swedish Dynamics | 7/29 T-Shirts are In!
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
I would start with checking both fuse 15 and 27 in the instrument panel fuse box. Fuse 27 is power into the control side and 15 is after power goes out of the control side of the relay. Yes Main relay supplies power to the pulled down side and T7 provides ground on the control side of the fuel pump relay. Let us know what you find. Good Luck, Bernie
George Riggin Specialty Automotive
1993 900 Turbo Conv.
1993 900 Turbo Conv. Auto
2003 9-3 Conv
2004 9-5 Arc Sedan
2005 9-3 SS 4 door
2005 9-3 SS Conv
2007 9-5 Aero Sedan
1986 900 Turbo Conv
A few parts cars also
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- Engine died while driving, now crank no-start and P1641, Mark in Marine , Thu, 9 Jul 2020 09:45:21
- Re: Engine died while driving, now crank no-start and P1641, bobc , Thu, 9 Jul 2020 10:45:43
- Re: Engine died while driving, now crank no-start and P1641, Mark in Marine , Thu, 9 Jul 2020 11:15:551
- Re: Engine died while driving, now crank no-start and P1641, Bernie , Thu, 9 Jul 2020 12:26:09 <-- Viewing This Message1
- Hi Bernie - update 7/12, Mark in Marine , Sun, 12 Jul 2020 11:51:59
- Re: Engine died while driving, now crank no-start and P1641, dmz789qqq, Fri, 10 Jul 2020 18:26:30
- Thanks !, Mark in Marine , Thu, 9 Jul 2020 15:08:09
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
|Jak Stoll Performance
|Button Ad Available
Random Saabnet.com Member Gallery Photos (Click Image)
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Poverty2Prosperity.org | Run Club Menlo Park | ScreenBot
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!