Re: Ah Ha! - Saab 9-5 Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
[Main 95 Bulletin Board | Post Followup | BBFAQ ]
[ Prev by Date ] [ Next by Date ] Member Login / Signup [Latest Member Gallery Photos]
Re: Ah Ha!
Posted by Jeremy R. [Email] (more from Jeremy R.) on Wed, 2 Sep 2020 09:17:27
In Reply to: Re: Ah Ha!, pme [Profile/Gallery]
, Wed, 2 Sep 2020 06:56:47
There are aftermarket Lemforder versions of those bushings that are pretty cheap. I used those on my 2000 and 2001 9-5s, which can take the same bushing in all 6 positions. The 2006+ versions are more or less identical to the 1999-2001 ones. I was surprised that the original subframe bushings in the front two positions of both of my cars were in pretty good shape, but because I removed the entire subframe to do the job, I replaced all six.
posted by 50.205.14...
Posts in this Thread:
- Symptoms of sub-frame bushing fatigue ??, Mike Johnson, Tue, 1 Sep 2020 14:51:44
- Re: Symptoms of sub-frame bushing fatigue ??, three_jeeps, Mon, 28 Sep 2020 09:56:35
- Re: Symptoms of sub-frame bushing fatigue ??, Jeremy R., Tue, 1 Sep 2020 15:39:10
- Re: Symptoms of sub-frame bushing fatigue ??, Chip Fichot , Wed, 2 Sep 2020 09:28:17
- Ah Ha!, Mike Johnson, Wed, 2 Sep 2020 05:35:29
- Re: Ah Ha!, pme , Wed, 2 Sep 2020 06:56:47
- Re: Ah Ha!, Jeremy R., Wed, 2 Sep 2020 09:17:27 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: Symptoms of sub-frame bushing fatigue ??, Doug W , Tue, 1 Sep 2020 20:44:38
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!