BBA-Reman Was Out of Business in Massachusetts (11/2020), BUT.... - Saab 9-5 Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Site News -
11/22 Member of the Year Voting
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
The company was BBA-Reman. I had an ABS repaired several years ago.
The web page is active complete with phone numbers and the downloadable form to send with repairs.
I called them and a man answered who said they are in business and will honor their warranty, but you might have to be able to provide a copy of your original invoice.
There are other companies that advertise the rebuilding of TB's and other parts. No idea how good they are.
->Posting last edited on Wed, 14 Jul 2021 15:22:47.
The more details you learn about your Saab, the more interesting it becomes.
2000 9-5 SE 3.0L V6
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- Throttle Body Issues, Chip Fichot , Fri, 9 Jul 2021 08:03:20
- Re: Throttle Body Issues, AeroEd , Sat, 17 Jul 2021 14:45:13
- Re: Throttle Body Issues, siwyjohn, Mon, 12 Jul 2021 01:41:131
- Re: Throttle Body Issues, Boris Bubbanov, Fri, 9 Jul 2021 13:59:32
- Re: Throttle Body Issues, Jeremy R., Fri, 9 Jul 2021 09:14:29
- Re: Throttle Body Issues, Chip Fichot , Fri, 9 Jul 2021 09:19:36
- Re: Throttle Body Issues, Dave The Ice Age Knave , Tue, 13 Jul 2021 18:26:22
- BBA Reman?, Paul from Palmyra, PA, Wed, 14 Jul 2021 16:31:52
- BBA-Reman Was Out of Business in Massachusetts (11/2020), BUT...., FredKolb12 , Wed, 14 Jul 2021 10:22:24 <-- Viewing This Message
- BBA Reman?, Paul from Palmyra, PA, Wed, 14 Jul 2021 09:57:39
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!