Re: Throttle Body Issues - Saab 9-5 Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Site News -
9/23 Horn Button Rebuild 900/9000 |
9/21 Abandoned Saab Dealership
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
As others have said, the TB wouldn't be creating an oil leak.
If it wasn't torqued down properly, you'd have a vacuum leak.
You're not experiencing any problems (that I read) attributable to a bad TB.
The "limp-home" mode is easily reset with a screwdriver after removing a simple cover, but you don't seem to be experiencing that.
I question if you want this guy doing any more work on your car, unless there's just miscommunication between you two, or you and the rest of us on this post.
2007 9-5 Aero SC [60th Anniversary]
-- previous --
2005 9-5 Aero (son's)
2005 9-5 Arc (daughter's)
2002 9-5 Aero SW (1st SAAB, taken out by Bambi)
1999 9-5 SE6 SW (brief interim between '02 &amp;amp;amp; '07)
1999 9-5 SE (taken out by daughter on icy rd)
ex-2004 9-3 Aero SS (ex-wife's)
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. Support Saabnet.com - Become a Member - Signup
- Throttle Body Issues, Chip Fichot , Fri, 9 Jul 2021 08:03:20
- Re: Throttle Body Issues, AeroEd , Sat, 17 Jul 2021 14:45:13 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: Throttle Body Issues, siwyjohn, Mon, 12 Jul 2021 01:41:131
- Re: Throttle Body Issues, Boris Bubbanov, Fri, 9 Jul 2021 13:59:32
- Re: Throttle Body Issues, Jeremy R., Fri, 9 Jul 2021 09:14:29
- Re: Throttle Body Issues, Chip Fichot , Fri, 9 Jul 2021 09:19:36
- Re: Throttle Body Issues, Dave The Ice Age Knave , Tue, 13 Jul 2021 18:26:22
- BBA Reman?, Paul from Palmyra, PA, Wed, 14 Jul 2021 16:31:52
- BBA-Reman Was Out of Business in Massachusetts (11/2020), BUT...., FredKolb12 , Wed, 14 Jul 2021 10:22:24
- BBA Reman?, Paul from Palmyra, PA, Wed, 14 Jul 2021 09:57:39
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!