That cop looks like - Saab 900 Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
[Main C900 Bulletin Board | Post Followup | BBFAQ ]
[ Prev by Date ] [ Next by Date ] Member Login / Signup [Latest Member Gallery Photos]
That cop looks like
Posted by AaronG (more from AaronG) on Wed, 24 Sep 2014 17:39:45
In Reply to: Calling Cmyles..., B Millar [Profile/Gallery]
, Wed, 24 Sep 2014 14:23:29
the bad terminator from terminator 2. He's probably seen his share of SAABs get dragged up on flat beds.
Just find a used gearbox and fix your car. Take the standard tour though the engine and make it a reliable cruiser. It looks ok in the picture, and the ones that aren't perfect cosmetically are the most fun ones to bomb around in.
posted by 98.115.49...
Posts in this Thread:
- Calling Cmyles..., B Millar , Wed, 24 Sep 2014 14:23:29
- Re: Calling Cmyles..., bic, Thu, 25 Sep 2014 08:13:11
- Rebuilt gearbox., JustinHiFi , Wed, 24 Sep 2014 20:31:43
- That cop looks like, AaronG, Wed, 24 Sep 2014 17:39:45 <-- Viewing This Message
- Haha..., B Millar , Wed, 24 Sep 2014 18:01:40
- Re: goes without saying, Tom G , Wed, 24 Sep 2014 16:41:22
- Re: Calling Cmyles..., Cmyles , Wed, 24 Sep 2014 16:20:10
- what's the oil level?, Siegfried, Wed, 24 Sep 2014 15:37:54
- Wince > X-$ -nm, turbocon86, Wed, 24 Sep 2014 14:29:14
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 188.8.131.52 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!