Thanks Bill & Ben, Re: '97 Aero clutch slave desperation ?!? - Saab 9000 Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
Great info Folks - much appreciated.
I bought the '94 Aero in October of 2007 from Quasi - remember him ??
Made a quick trip from VT to TN with my indie to get it, which was amazing.
It has ~244k & for some years it went 80-100 miles daily through absolutely any weather, etc. as I has horses to care for before & after work.
It has been a good run IMO.
Source-wise, still awaiting any news from my indie, and depending upon how that goes we'll see what the next step may be...
If nothing else, then the slave from the '94 can be re-used while getting a really good rebuild is arranged.
Right now only time will tell !!
Posts in this Thread:
- '97 Aero clutch slave desperation ?!?, vtsnaab , Tue, 9 Apr 2019 20:55:03
- Bought a Saab Slave 2006/7 just in case, JeffB, Wed, 8 May 2019 16:29:21
- Thanks Bill & Ben, Re: '97 Aero clutch slave desperation ?!?, vtsnaab , Tue, 16 Apr 2019 18:54:20 <-- Viewing This Message
- I am going through this now as well, Ben Choiniere, Mon, 15 Apr 2019 11:42:54
- I was really hoping...?, vtsnaab , Fri, 12 Apr 2019 12:25:10
- Re: '97 Aero clutch slave desperation ?!?, Bill Homer, Wed, 10 Apr 2019 09:51:33
- Re: '97 Aero clutch slave desperation ?!?, Steven Mitchem, Wed, 10 Apr 2019 05:43:14
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!