Another rebuilder - Saab 9000 Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
[Main 9000 Bulletin Board | Post Followup | BBFAQ ]
[ Prev by Date ] [ Next by Date ] Member Login / Signup [Latest Member Gallery Photos]
Posted by Bill Homer [Email] (more from Bill Homer) on Tue, 16 Apr 2019 13:42:36
In Reply to: Re: I am going through this now as well, Ben Choiniere, Tue, 16 Apr 2019 12:54:06
I am going to have the power brake booster on my 1970 Volvo 1800E rebuilt by these guys - not too many choices for this work that I'm aware of. They also do most of the other automotive hydraulics, so probably worth a try.
posted by 207.229.14...
Posts in this Thread:
- '97 Aero clutch slave desperation ?!?, vtsnaab , Tue, 9 Apr 2019 20:55:03
- Bought a Saab Slave 2006/7 just in case, JeffB, Wed, 8 May 2019 16:29:21
- Thanks Bill & Ben, Re: '97 Aero clutch slave desperation ?!?, vtsnaab , Tue, 16 Apr 2019 18:54:20
- I am going through this now as well, Ben Choiniere, Mon, 15 Apr 2019 11:42:54
- I was really hoping...?, vtsnaab , Fri, 12 Apr 2019 12:25:10
- Re: '97 Aero clutch slave desperation ?!?, Bill Homer, Wed, 10 Apr 2019 09:51:33
- Re: '97 Aero clutch slave desperation ?!?, Steven Mitchem, Wed, 10 Apr 2019 05:43:14
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!