Re: digital camera's...which one to buy? - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
I just did a good bit of research and ended up buying the Canon Powershot A70 for $299. So far, I am very happy with the camera. Took it on my honeymoon to Cabo San Lucas and took some great pics. Pretty easy to use and it has manual controls as well as the ability to accept different lenses.
Check out the pics here - http://members.cox.net/jillrapp/cabo/CaboPics.html
These pics are reduced for quicker download, at the original resolution they look even better!
some digital camera sites that I used for research:
http://www.dpreview.com portal + forum
good luck finding the camera that works for you. I'm enjoying the hell out the Canon!
posted by 68.98.43...
Posts in this Thread:
- digital camera's...which one to buy?, buck, Mon, 14 Jul 2003 15:28:46
- Re: digital camera's...which one to buy?, Ali, Fri, 18 Jul 2003 06:50:43
- identify features you want ... optical zoom, megapixels, Tim B., Tue, 15 Jul 2003 20:06:29
- Re: digital camera's...which one to buy?, Bryan , Tue, 15 Jul 2003 15:10:36 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: digital camera's...which one to buy?, Scott Paterson , Tue, 15 Jul 2003 09:56:32
- Just bought a Samsung Digimax V3, John in Bismarck, Tue, 15 Jul 2003 06:09:33
- Re: Sony, STICKMAN, Tue, 15 Jul 2003 06:05:53
- think about the controls, tomy , Tue, 15 Jul 2003 03:47:46
- Plenty of good choices. Here's another option: Casio., Aaron Gilbert, Mon, 14 Jul 2003 23:18:09
- Re: digital camera's...which one to buy?, Faux Paws, Mon, 14 Jul 2003 19:59:35
- Happy with my Sony,Here's what I looked for;,, KeithR, Mon, 14 Jul 2003 19:14:01
- Oh, the usual suspects...., TKC, Mon, 14 Jul 2003 15:44:59
- I just bought a Fuji, 900SETinOR, Mon, 14 Jul 2003 16:46:51
- yup, digital zoom is useless n/m, TML , Mon, 14 Jul 2003 16:34:32
- Agree on the optical zoom..., FrozenSaab, Mon, 14 Jul 2003 16:22:36
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 188.8.131.52 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!