Re: related - wireless network in an office? - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
[Main General Bulletin Board | Post Followup | BBFAQ ]
[ Prev by Date ] Member Login / Signup [Latest Member Gallery Photos]
Re: related - wireless network in an office?
Posted by Ed NC (more from Ed NC) on Mon, 22 Sep 2003 07:48:00
In Reply to: cable modem and wireless hub?, nt moore, Sun, 21 Sep 2003 11:10:30
this is perfect timing for me. I'm moving our office over the next three days and we now have a hard-wired hub connecting our computers. Once the move is done I'm thinking that a wireless system is the way to go vs. paying someone to come in and hard-wire everything again. Do the interior walls of typical offices (made with metal studs) interfere with the systems? (I'm probably going with a B system here). Thanks!!
posted by 67.30.214...
Posts in this Thread:
- cable modem and wireless hub?, nt moore, Sun, 21 Sep 2003 11:10:30
- Re: related - wireless network in an office?, Ed NC, Mon, 22 Sep 2003 07:48:00 <-- Viewing This Message
- What about interference from 2.4Ghz Cordless phones?, Nervousaaber, Mon, 22 Sep 2003 07:36:35
- D-link is good and cheap (n/m), Jason 0W-40, Sun, 21 Sep 2003 18:52:41
- Re: cable modem and wireless hub?, RonD , Sun, 21 Sep 2003 17:59:54
- Linksys (or the like) wireless router (link inside_), Trev, Sun, 21 Sep 2003 12:21:48
- Re: cable modem and wireless hub?, George, Sun, 21 Sep 2003 11:32:07
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!