have a saab and a suburban.. - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
I have a '04 9-5 ARC auto (wife can't drive stick :( )and I get about 26 to 27 with 60-70% highway and a heavy foot. This is a little better than my '01 9-3 which I attribute to the 5 spd auto in the 9-5. How is the 9-3SS and 9-2X.
Also my wife drives a Suburban which we need for 4 kids (all boys including triplets not getting any smaller) We get about 15 MPG in mixed driving. Had minivans before the Suburban and got about 19-20MPG. The Suburban meets our need now much better except for the gas. I like the 4wd and the room. Also think its safer then having the third row seat, which we use often, next to the tailgate like our past minivans. Unfortunately we drive each car about 28k per year
posted by 216.45.211...
Posts in this Thread:
- It's beginning, sell your V8 now...., Mike Lynch , Mon, 11 Apr 2005 16:35:11
- Re: It's beginning, sell your V8 now...., Spiros Trianta, Tue, 12 Apr 2005 20:52:49
- Re: It's beginning, sell your V8 now...., Erik W, Tue, 12 Apr 2005 17:57:18
- The most price-sensitive are selling now..., Noel , Tue, 12 Apr 2005 06:01:20
- So if you want to buy a pickup,, Rafe , Tue, 12 Apr 2005 05:51:41
- Sam's Club Gas 0.12 cheaper per gallon locally, matt 94 aero, Mon, 11 Apr 2005 21:02:39
- have a saab and a suburban.., Bryan , Mon, 11 Apr 2005 20:47:24 <-- Viewing This Message
- Experts: $3 a gallon the "breaking point", Draken, Mon, 11 Apr 2005 20:20:36
- Re: It's beginning, sell your V8 now...., jonathan, Mon, 11 Apr 2005 20:12:07
- a relative just purchased a 03 excursion...., GM, Mon, 11 Apr 2005 18:39:44
- That F150 driver is driving a ton 'o' miles!, miked, Mon, 11 Apr 2005 18:21:41
- Sold it for that very reason 2 years ago..., KB900psi, Mon, 11 Apr 2005 18:18:51
- You know it....., 91Aero.jr, Mon, 11 Apr 2005 17:17:38
- Re: It's beginning, sell your V8 now...., steveC, Mon, 11 Apr 2005 17:15:41
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!