Do they load your bags for you?? - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
The banner above is an advertisment - if it asks you to download software, please ignore.
Site News -
2/5 Saabnet.com T-Shirts All Sent Out! Last Call! |
1/6 Saab Owners' Convention 2023
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
My practice is to tip $1/bag if they load my bags. If they stay seated at the wheel and I do all loading, which I typically do, then no tip.
posted by 198.208.15...
2008 9-5 Aero Sedan, sold at 227K miles
2006 9-3SC 2.0T - Wife's daily driver
2000 Viggen Convertible - Sold May, 2022
1964 Quantum IV Formula Car - Retirement project
2000 9-5lpt Sedan, sold at 318K miles
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- Do you tip Enterprise Drivers for the ride??, SS, Thu, 7 Sep 2006 18:37:26
- The tipping custom...., Mike Lynch , Fri, 8 Sep 2006 17:14:15
- Used to work there..., CWilson, Fri, 8 Sep 2006 06:19:43
- Nope. I fly 40K to 50K miles a year and, Noel, Fri, 8 Sep 2006 04:31:51
- Do they load your bags for you??, MI-Roger , Fri, 8 Sep 2006 03:36:31 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: Do you tip Enterprise Drivers for the ride??, TML , Thu, 7 Sep 2006 22:36:40
- Re: Do you tip Enterprise Drivers for the ride??, Liam, Thu, 7 Sep 2006 18:43:01
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
|Jak Stoll Performance
|M Car Covers
Random Saabnet.com Member Gallery Photos (Click Image)
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Poverty2Prosperity.org | Run Club Menlo Park | ScreenBot
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!