The tipping custom.... - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
The banner above is an advertisment - if it asks you to download software, please ignore.
Site News -
2/5 Saabnet.com T-Shirts All Sent Out! Last Call! |
1/6 Saab Owners' Convention 2023
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
The rest of the civilized world has abondoned the practice of tipping. Only in America do we reward for normal good service. Overall service experiences improve when the carrot and stick approach is overcome with the basic compensation program up front.
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- Do you tip Enterprise Drivers for the ride??, SS, Thu, 7 Sep 2006 18:37:26
- The tipping custom...., Mike Lynch , Fri, 8 Sep 2006 17:14:15 <-- Viewing This Message
- Used to work there..., CWilson, Fri, 8 Sep 2006 06:19:43
- Nope. I fly 40K to 50K miles a year and, Noel, Fri, 8 Sep 2006 04:31:51
- Do they load your bags for you??, MI-Roger , Fri, 8 Sep 2006 03:36:31
- Re: Do you tip Enterprise Drivers for the ride??, TML , Thu, 7 Sep 2006 22:36:40
- Re: Do you tip Enterprise Drivers for the ride??, Liam, Thu, 7 Sep 2006 18:43:01
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
|Jak Stoll Performance
|Button Ad Available
Random Saabnet.com Member Gallery Photos (Click Image)
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Poverty2Prosperity.org | Run Club Menlo Park | ScreenBot
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!