second/third tile - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Site News -
11/22 Member of the Year Voting
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
easy to put in, easy to replace a damaged tile. Use dark grout and seal well, not white which shows everything. Also consider granite tiles, same advantages and very cheap for DIY. I have done both, tile still looks great after 15 years, granite tiles look great after 5 years.
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- countertop options, yaofeng, Wed, 18 Nov 2009 06:51:51
- I vote solid surface or butcher block, Adam , Thu, 19 Nov 2009 06:44:43
- second/third tile, swede-murphy , Wed, 18 Nov 2009 22:25:29 <-- Viewing This Message
- I vote for, NHWayne, Wed, 18 Nov 2009 18:43:10
- Re: countertop options, Craig, Wed, 18 Nov 2009 15:38:32
- Re: countertop options, oldsaab, Wed, 18 Nov 2009 12:15:38
- Concrete. really., AlS, Wed, 18 Nov 2009 10:15:03
- Ceramic tile is easy, STICKMAN, Wed, 18 Nov 2009 09:06:48
- Richlite, James, Wed, 18 Nov 2009 08:48:18
- photo, James, Thu, 19 Nov 2009 08:42:27
- Re: countertop options, AaronG, Wed, 18 Nov 2009 07:46:28
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!