Re: Extremely long BMW oil change intervals...........? - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
[Main General Bulletin Board | Post Followup | BBFAQ ]
[ Prev by Date ] [ Next by Date ] Member Login / Signup [Latest Member Gallery Photos]
Re: Extremely long BMW oil change intervals...........?
Posted by dave [Email] (more from dave) on Fri, 22 Jan 2010 12:25:28
In Reply to: Extremely long BMW oil change intervals...........?, andym, Fri, 22 Jan 2010 11:15:46
I've always changed at 4K religiously on all my cars. Had a friend a few days ago that was telling me his BMW only needed to have the oil change once every year... seems totally unlikely to me, but what to I know!
posted by 96.56.48...
Posts in this Thread:
- Extremely long BMW oil change intervals...........?, andym, Fri, 22 Jan 2010 11:15:46
- Re: Extremely long BMW oil change intervals...........?, The Chief, Mon, 22 Feb 2010 08:40:23
- 10k with synthetic should be fine, dmz789abc, Sat, 23 Jan 2010 16:44:06
- My take..., No Snaab, Sat, 23 Jan 2010 14:45:53
- I couldn't ever do that..., turrbo , Fri, 22 Jan 2010 20:11:34
- Re: Extremely long BMW oil change intervals...........?, EGD , Fri, 22 Jan 2010 16:42:15
- Re: Extremely long BMW oil change intervals...........?, dave, Fri, 22 Jan 2010 12:25:28 <-- Viewing This Message
- 10k miles or 1/yr is my rule (+), vvk, Fri, 22 Jan 2010 12:25:10
- A friend with a '03 BMW 530 asked the dealer, Noel , Fri, 22 Jan 2010 12:14:09
- Re: Extremely long BMW oil change intervals...........?, LesH, Fri, 22 Jan 2010 11:23:35
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!