It was in the US, - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Site News -
10/20 Breaking News: SAAB Opens Plant in Indiana |
10/13 Saabnet.com Celebrates 33 Years on the Internet! |
9/29 Photo of the Year Open Submissions
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
in Northern Minnesota, and he drove it through the winter. No heat, though :-)
posted by 129.210.1...
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- Future classic cars, No Snaab, Sun, 27 Mar 2011 09:11:38
- Look to the Chinese... and Warren Buffett! REALLY, Joeychess, Sun, 27 Mar 2011 18:18:46
- Roll out your garage queen!, Noel , Sun, 27 Mar 2011 17:02:16
- I think the future is electric..., James, Sun, 27 Mar 2011 13:41:04
- Good point, No Snaab, Sun, 27 Mar 2011 16:18:23
- link, James, Sun, 27 Mar 2011 13:45:48
- My uncle did a similar thing 50 years ago, RonD , Sun, 27 Mar 2011 14:34:53
- Re: My uncle did a similar thing 50 years ago, pete , Sun, 27 Mar 2011 17:49:49
- It was in the US,, RonD , Mon, 28 Mar 2011 07:51:57 <-- Viewing This Message
- battery technology has come a long way (+better link), James, Mon, 28 Mar 2011 06:02:52
- Hydrogen for cars is a stupid idea, dmz789qqq, Sun, 27 Mar 2011 21:40:58
- Re: Future classic cars, SWEDECAR , Sun, 27 Mar 2011 12:28:12
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!