Cool topic...I speak four - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Site News -
4/20 Small Batch Order: Saabnet.com T-Shirts!! Put in Your Order Now!!
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
Spanish (mother tongue)
Hebrew (also, mother tongue? Learnt it at the same time as the above)
French (grew up in Montreal for a few years. Speak similar to parisian french)
English (the last of all. My most dominant language now, but not the one I express myself most easily).
I guess I take it for granted at times, but it is great. Not only this, but the fact that I learnt to speak them at such a young age, I have learnt how to move the muscles in order to pronounce the words with little to no accent.
2001 9-3 Viggen Laser Red 5 door 44k miles
2000 9-3 SE Midnight Blue 5 door (Sold)
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- OT: how many languages do you speak?, Siegfried, Mon, 25 Apr 2011 15:53:23
- Funny story, Eric Law, Tue, 26 Apr 2011 09:58:48
- Latin, No Snaab, Tue, 26 Apr 2011 07:36:50
- Beyond basic pleasantries, all you really need is, Noel , Tue, 26 Apr 2011 07:17:26
- gonna disagree, Siegfried, Tue, 26 Apr 2011 07:44:52
- We don't really disagree., Noel , Tue, 26 Apr 2011 08:00:24
- I've got another fun story to tell, Siegfried, Tue, 26 Apr 2011 14:38:29
- Uh... :), vvk, Wed, 27 Apr 2011 06:20:42
- Oops, vvk, Wed, 27 Apr 2011 06:22:47
- Re:, Siegfried, Wed, 27 Apr 2011 06:49:00
- 50+, Reality, Tue, 26 Apr 2011 06:13:44
- Does swearing count?, JMJ in NC, Tue, 26 Apr 2011 05:46:51
- Re: OT: how many languages do you speak?, jonathan, Tue, 26 Apr 2011 04:56:41
- About six, Kristjan , Mon, 25 Apr 2011 22:58:31
- 3+, BlaaSaab, Tue, 26 Apr 2011 10:12:59
- Re: 3+, Street, Wed, 27 Apr 2011 10:49:25
- Amazed at how many multilingual people we have here, turrbo , Mon, 25 Apr 2011 21:28:21
- Re: OT: how many languages do you speak?, JohnA , Mon, 25 Apr 2011 21:07:33
- Speak 4 languages, Can ask for lunch in 6 and, Joeychess, Mon, 25 Apr 2011 19:16:49
- Regretably, monolinguistic, MI-Roger , Mon, 25 Apr 2011 16:42:51
- 2 (n/m), Siegfried, Mon, 25 Apr 2011 15:53:57
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
|Jak Stoll Performance
Random Saabnet.com Member Gallery Photos (Click Image)
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!