Amazed at how many multilingual people we have here - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Click Banner for Details on this Saabnet.com Classified
The banner above is an advertisment - if it asks you to download software, please ignore.
Site News -
9/1 Photo of the Year Voting | 8/2 New Sponsor: Swedish Dynamics | 7/29 T-Shirts are In!
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
Although I guess I shouldn't be given the diversity and general intelligence of Saab owners :)
I guess I speak two. I was a Spanish minor in college and was pretty much fluent at one point. I thought I had lost it, but spent two weeks in Costa Rica last year and was pleased at how easily I still was able to converse.
I can get by understanding Italian from being around my Italian family, but can't speak much other than swears and insults. And I did do a semester in France, so I can understand/speak the very basics.
1995 9000 Super CS
2001 9-3 SE Convertible (gone but still in the family)
2004 9-3 Aero Convertible (sold but in good hands)
2007 9-3 Aero SS
2008 9-3 Aero Convertible
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- OT: how many languages do you speak?, Siegfried, Mon, 25 Apr 2011 15:53:23
- Funny story, Eric Law, Tue, 26 Apr 2011 09:58:48
- Latin, No Snaab, Tue, 26 Apr 2011 07:36:50
- Beyond basic pleasantries, all you really need is, Noel, Tue, 26 Apr 2011 07:17:26
- gonna disagree, Siegfried, Tue, 26 Apr 2011 07:44:52
- We don't really disagree., Noel, Tue, 26 Apr 2011 08:00:24
- I've got another fun story to tell, Siegfried, Tue, 26 Apr 2011 14:38:29
- Uh... :), vvk, Wed, 27 Apr 2011 06:20:42
- Oops, vvk, Wed, 27 Apr 2011 06:22:47
- Re:, Siegfried, Wed, 27 Apr 2011 06:49:00
- 50+, Reality, Tue, 26 Apr 2011 06:13:44
- Does swearing count?, JMJ in NC, Tue, 26 Apr 2011 05:46:51
- Re: OT: how many languages do you speak?, jonathan, Tue, 26 Apr 2011 04:56:41
- About six, Kristjan , Mon, 25 Apr 2011 22:58:31
- 3+, BlaaSaab, Tue, 26 Apr 2011 10:12:59
- Re: 3+, Street, Wed, 27 Apr 2011 10:49:25
- Amazed at how many multilingual people we have here, turrbo , Mon, 25 Apr 2011 21:28:21 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: OT: how many languages do you speak?, JohnA , Mon, 25 Apr 2011 21:07:33
- Speak 4 languages, Can ask for lunch in 6 and, Joeychess, Mon, 25 Apr 2011 19:16:49
- Regretably, monolinguistic, MI-Roger , Mon, 25 Apr 2011 16:42:51
- 2 (n/m), Siegfried, Mon, 25 Apr 2011 15:53:57
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
|Jak Stoll Performance
|Button Ad Available
Random Saabnet.com Member Gallery Photos (Click Image)
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Poverty2Prosperity.org | Run Club Menlo Park | ScreenBot
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!