6"? - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
R-49 18" is recommended in most of the US, even in the hottest climates. The greatest source of heat loss is through the roof. Well insulated attics keep the heat in in the winter and the heat out in the summer.
Posts in this Thread:
- OT: remedial insulation of 125 year old house, TML , Sat, 14 Jan 2012 12:58:07
- Can you blow in from the inside??, MI-Roger , Sun, 15 Jan 2012 08:52:50
- No brainer. Blown in cellulose., James, Sun, 15 Jan 2012 05:42:30
- Lath. You mean lath, not lathe., Erik919kt, Sun, 15 Jan 2012 16:29:06
- attic, James, Sun, 15 Jan 2012 05:45:49
- Re: attic, TML , Sun, 15 Jan 2012 05:53:57
- walls, James, Sun, 15 Jan 2012 08:31:23
- more info, TML , Sat, 14 Jan 2012 17:49:27
- Blow your own, Noel , Sat, 14 Jan 2012 15:14:29
- Re: OT: remedial insulation of 125 year old house, RichF, Sat, 14 Jan 2012 14:46:38
- Re: OT: remedial insulation of 125 year old house, TML , Sat, 14 Jan 2012 17:01:45
- Not, nwas, Sat, 14 Jan 2012 17:00:14
- Re: Not, RichF, Sun, 15 Jan 2012 20:35:56
- Re: Not, TML , Sat, 14 Jan 2012 17:07:22
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!