Re: Generator Advice - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Site News -
8/2 New Sponsor: Swedish Dynamics | 7/29 Last Call for T-Shirts - Order Now! | 6/18 Reminder: Your Amazon.com Purchases Pay Saabnet!
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
My brother has an external natural gas fueled generator that turns on automatically when the street current is down. Turns itself on once a month to test. He and his wife have a valuable fine arts collection and storage that requires constant temperature and humidity and both of them do a lot of IT work from home. Expensive, but if you absolutely, positively must have power, its pretty cool.
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- Generator Advice, rich p, Tue, 6 Nov 2012 07:10:13
- Re: Generator Advice...Propane, RMinNJ, Mon, 12 Nov 2012 04:50:31
- Re: Generator Advice, rich p, Fri, 9 Nov 2012 08:55:07
- Re: Generator Advice - Honda+, Keith , Wed, 7 Nov 2012 08:41:23
- Re: Generator Advice, Name Left Blank, Tue, 6 Nov 2012 09:21:08
- My solution 3500 watt, overhead cam gasoline generator, Notnoel , Tue, 6 Nov 2012 09:13:58
- I own one and have never used it, MI-Roger , Tue, 6 Nov 2012 09:00:57
- Re: Generator Advice, Noel, Tue, 6 Nov 2012 08:04:17
- Not worth it., dmz789qqq, Tue, 6 Nov 2012 07:37:02
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
|Jak Stoll Performance
|Button Ad Available
Random Saabnet.com Member Gallery Photos (Click Image)
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Poverty2Prosperity.org | Run Club Menlo Park | ScreenBot
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!