Re: Midis, not Mini's - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
Stickman, you have a MINI, one of the finest cars ever built. My first car was a MINI 850cc, tuned it had 44BHP. I had that thing airborne more than once and used to drift it around corners. Heel and toe, double clutch made that thing dance!
I envy you your toy! i still look for a good one nowadays but do not have a garage. 2003 Aero wagon is still fun though.
PS i still have unused original pancake filters and a twin SU somewhere.
posted by 184.74.225...
Posts in this Thread:
- Perspective, Dan-O, Fri, 7 Jun 2013 05:23:17
- Re: Tardis, Dave Chicago, Sun, 9 Jun 2013 09:40:57
- On the other hand..., IrieTom , Sat, 8 Jun 2013 04:07:32
- Just 7 more cu ft of cargo than the SAAB wagon., Norm9-5, Fri, 7 Jun 2013 19:12:38
- If you think the vehicle is large..., ELaw , Fri, 7 Jun 2013 14:16:30
- Exploders..., Mike Lynch , Fri, 7 Jun 2013 10:41:24
- Re: Perspective, Name Left Blank, Fri, 7 Jun 2013 08:40:25
- Re: Perspective, Snowmobile , Fri, 7 Jun 2013 07:04:23
- We went from a '96 Exploder to a '03 9-5 wagon., Noel , Fri, 7 Jun 2013 06:57:04
- Re: Perspective, westernny, Fri, 7 Jun 2013 05:39:23
- Minis, Kristjan , Fri, 7 Jun 2013 09:40:04
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!