Re: Gas mileage similar... - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Site News -
8/2 New Sponsor: Swedish Dynamics | 7/29 Last Call for T-Shirts - Order Now!
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
maybe the exploder has pretty good fuel economy? I don't know... but on the highway, the GMC Acadia guzzled gas way faster than our 9-5... almost 10mpg worse...
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- Perspective, Dan-O, Fri, 7 Jun 2013 05:23:17
- Re: Tardis, Dave Chicago, Sun, 9 Jun 2013 09:40:57
- On the other hand..., IrieTom , Sat, 8 Jun 2013 04:07:32
- Just 7 more cu ft of cargo than the SAAB wagon., Norm9-5, Fri, 7 Jun 2013 19:12:38
- If you think the vehicle is large..., ELaw , Fri, 7 Jun 2013 14:16:30
- Exploders..., Mike Lynch , Fri, 7 Jun 2013 10:41:24
- Re: Perspective, Name Left Blank, Fri, 7 Jun 2013 08:40:25
- Re: Perspective, Snowmobile , Fri, 7 Jun 2013 07:04:23
- We went from a '96 Exploder to a '03 9-5 wagon., Noel, Fri, 7 Jun 2013 06:57:04
- Re: Perspective, westernny, Fri, 7 Jun 2013 05:39:23
- Minis, Kristjan , Fri, 7 Jun 2013 09:40:04
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
|Jak Stoll Performance
|Button Ad Available
Random Saabnet.com Member Gallery Photos (Click Image)
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Poverty2Prosperity.org | Run Club Menlo Park | ScreenBot
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!